HAPPY MONDAY! I am starting a new series where I will round up some of my favorite things (clothes, stores, food, brands, home accessories etc) and share them with you all on one Monday each month! My goal is to not only help you find new products that you fall in love with, but I also hope that ya’ll will share your current favs and obsessions with me as well! I will link all of the products, so that you are able to shop them instantly.
Here are a few of my favorite things for the month of August:
- Color Sensational Vivid Matte Liquid Lip Color: I have constantly been on the hunt for the perfect everyday natural lip color and I have FINALLY found it! I wear this color just about everyday, and I love it! It is also long-lasting which is a huge plus.
- Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters: I added a highlighter into my makeup routine to really brighten up my face (especially on the days when I am extra sleepy looking). This one is super inexpensive and applies beautifully!
- Coola Sunless Tan Anti-Aging Face Serum & Coola Sunless Tan Dry Oil Mist: So, this summer I really did not get the sunkissed glow I was hoping for. Luckily, Coola came to the rescue with their sunless tanning face serum and dry oil mist. Both products are very easy to apply and DO NOT leave you looking splotchy, which is a huge plus for me. I am not the best at applying sunless tanning products, but both of these were very easy and look great. I was already glowing just after one application.
- Make Up Forever Ultra HD: I received this foundation and was so excited to try it out. The coverage is amazing! If you are someone that likes to wear a foundation with fuller coverage, then I highly suggest this one.
- Loafers: If you have been following my posts on Instagram lately, you’ll notice I have a big crush on loafers right now. Partly because of how stylish they are and mostly because they are so easy to slip on and go. I am especially obsessed with this pair (here) and (here).
- Sugarfix by BaubleBar Hoop Earrings: I have recently become a huge fan of statement earrings and these are no exception. They are inexpensive and so cute. I love that they go with EVERYTHING too! Shout out to BaubleBar for making me love Target 1000x more!
- Socialite Tunic Camo Hoodie: I love a good hoodie. This camo one is so comfy and looks great tied around the waist or paired with distressed jeans. It adds an edgy touch to your outfit.
- Ceramic Cup Pencil Holder: Getting a new job meant getting a new office, and I have had so much fun decorating! This little cutie is one of my favorites trinkets on my desk.
- French Bulldog Tape Dispenser: Because I have always wanted a French bulldog…. another super cute office supply that I am obsessed with.
- Voluspa Maison Candles: I love these candles! I have this one in my office, and it smells amazing. My favorite scent is the Macaron. Plus, I love the design of the canister. So cute and trendy!
- Boulangerie Angel Food Candle: Quite possibly my favorite scent ever! I have bought this candle multiple times because I have yet to find a vanilla smell that I love more. Seriously, you will be obsessed.
Stay tuned for next month’s favorites! What products are you currently loving? Let me know in the comments!