Hi friends! I am back again sharing my monthly Monday favorites with you. September has been such a crazy month for me! I celebrated my birthday, moved into my apartment, and have been busy decorating and getting settled. That being said, I still managed to keep a list of my current favs of the month! Since I turned 24 this month, I thought it would be fun to share some of the pictures I took for my birthday. I have also posted some of the Instagram pictures I have taken with links to the products below.
- BCBGeneration Gingham Button Down Top: I wear this top all the time! It is great for work, but also super cute for your casual weekends too.
- Scarves: I am a huge fan of scarves, especially for fall. They are a great layering tool and are so fun. I wear them in a variety of ways from around my neck to in my hair. My favorites are here, here, and here.
- Leopard Booties: I have worn these non stop since the day I purchased them. Leopard booties are super hot for the fall season and look great with just about everything.
- T&J Designs Necklace: I recently discovered this boutique and fell in love. The boutique is run by bloggers and has products that are on trend and budget friendly. Loving this necklace because it goes with just about everything and adds a statement to my casual tops.
SHOP THE POST
- Essie Nail Polish Fall Collection: Dark nail colors are my favorite and the fall colors from Essie are gorgeous!! I am so excited to wear them all season long.
- Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Matte Touch of Spice: My go to warm lip color! It is not too dark, but looks great for fall. I bought it last year, and still wear it when I want a little extra drama to my look.
- Starskin: I tried out some skincare products from this line and immediately became a fan. They have a variety of products from face masks to exfoliating sponges. My favorites are here and here.
SHOP THE POST
- Project 62 Ottoman: Probably one of the best pieces of furniture I own. It is seriously so cute and adds some fun to my cozy little apartment.
- Joy Mangano Garment Steamer: This steamer saves my outfit just about every morning. I hate ironing clothes (and I am honestly awful at it) so this little thing is perfect for me. It is also very affordable and does a great job getting the wrinkles out quickly.
- Blogging Day Coffee Mug: My sweet friend bought me this mug, and I absolutely love it!
- Rolling side tables: These tables are everywhere! They are very convenient and do not take up too much room. Plus, they look super chic. I bought one for my apartment and love it. (Apartment reveal post coming soon!)
SHOP THE POST
Shop my September favorites below! What products are you currently loving this month? Let me know in the comments!