There is nothing better than having that just walked in from the beach look during the summer! I tend to go for a natural sun kissed look and fun low maintenance hair during the warm months, because nothing is worse than being all glammed up and then sweating it all off (I’m looking at you Texas heat). It is also SO important to take care of your skin and protect it against the harsh sun. I have listed my favorite summer beauty essentials that I am using to get that glow, take care of my skin, and keep my hair looking summer ready!
SUMMER MAKEUP ESSENTIALS
- BECCA Cosmetics Sunlit Bronzer: Of course bronzer is a must, especially in the summer! I am loving this BECCA bronzer in the color “Maui Nights.” It is a deeper bronze color and looks gorgeous on!
- Wet n’ Wild Highlighter: A highlighter is a great contrast to the bronzer. When it catches the sun, it looks gorgeous! The makeup artist at a recent photoshoot I did recommended the Wet n’ Wild highlighters. I was so surprised, but the pigment is AMAZING! This is definitely a great drug store find and super inexpensive. I used the MegaGlo Highlighting Powder in “Golden Flower Crown” as well as the MegaGlo Illuminating Palette. Both are only $4.99!
- Neutrogena Revatilizing Lip Balm: My lips get so dry during the summer, so I am always applying a lip balm. I love that this one is tinted and has SPF 20 in it! Perfect for days at the pool, or to put on for a natural look.
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers: I have bragged on this stuff so many times! I love to wear this as my foundation when I want light coverage. It has an SPF 30 in it, so it is great for the days you are in the sun.
SUMMER SKINCARE ESSENTIALS
- Supergoop 100% Mineral Invincible Setting Powder: I recently received Supergoop products in the mail, and I loved them! This setting powder is so amazing, and the best part is that it has SPF 45! It is also sweat resistant, so it is perfect for the beach or anything outdoors.
- Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen: This is the best facial sunscreen I have ever tried! It goes on completely invisible and feels amazing! It contains SPF 40. I definitely recommend this for your days in the sun, or as an every day primer under your foundation.
SUMMER HAIR CARE ESSENTIALS
- TRESemme Compressed Texture Hairspray: I love this spray because it holds my curl, but gives my hair a messy look which is perfect for the summer!
- Not Your Mother’s Texturizing Sea Salt Spray: I have used this spray for a few summers now! It is great for a natural beach wave look. I usually spray this on my hair after I get out of the shower and let it air dry.
These products are my favorite essentials for the perfect summer look! What beauty products do you love using in the summer?
SHOP THE POST